- A year since the beginning of the exciting CCSVI journey, responding to the numerous calls and needs of the members of our Petition, it is our honor to inform you all that today the registration of the group CCSVI Alijansa (CCSVI Alliance) was completed.
- The Alliance was founded with the intention to improve the position of people suffering from CCSVI, to help the members of the Alliance in everyday life, especially in necessary rehabilitation. Anyway, we will move everything we’ve been doing for months “online” into the framework of a real CCSVI organization.
Good luck to us all!
- The group CCSVI Alijansa gather people suffering from Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI), but also all of those who support the existence and activity of such an organization: friends of the patients, doctors, public figures, businessmen, broader public…The work of the Alliance is pointed only and exclusively towards helping the patients and making their everyday life easier.
- The Alliance is international by nature, because the disease knows no boundaries and it was founded as a result of gathering of significant number of patients from the Balkans area.
- Unsatisfied by the work and the results of the most existing MS societies, significant number of the patients from this (officially) incurable disease founded a new group whose only goal is to help people with disabilities have a quality life, treatment and rehabilitation.
- The Alliance is cooperating with many related organizations.
- It is situated in 31 Dusana Vukasovica Street, office 11, New Belgrade. The premises were provided by the Belgrade mayor Mr. Dragan Djilas to whom we owe immense gratitude.
- We are also grateful to everyone who helped the furnishing and bringing this place to its purpose, above all to Razvojna banka Vojvodine, Market parket – Požarevac, Vodovod – Novi Sad, SAGA – Beograd, Duga kolor – Kraljevo, Laguna – Beograd, Limes – Novi Sad, and many others, as well as the individuals who with their donations helped the Alliance get started with its work.
Pronađite nas na većoj mapi.